Mar 8, 2012

The Universal I am

I am devinly guided and protected.
I am love, peace, joy and laughter.
I am 'One' with ALL ..
Mother Earth is 'One' and I am'One' with Mother Earth.
I am balance with ying and yang.
I am light pearing through the dark that is part of the I am.
I am devine in the rainbow of all colors that is ALL of Us.
I am them as they are all an I AM presence.
I am God's humble servant. I am a teacher,mother, daughter, lover and sister that is your friend.
I am one who prays and holds faith for human-ity. I am POSITIVITY.
I am and endless sea of emotions that seek calmess and I am the waves that come.
I am a student always learning about life and all it has to offer in teaching.
I am ambitious and driven not for power or fame just so 'One' can know my name.
I am an angel who did develish things in the past/present.
I am being healed and licking the wounds with tears falling to Earth.
I am a singer who prays before dinner.
I am full of hope and full of love.
I am all that Iam and all that God intended me to be.
I am a animal lover and fighter whos known AIDS !!
I am a spirit that is roaming to find God within..
I am a writter who enjoys the sound of a clock ticking.
I am one handed but not in spirit.
I am HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND GREATFUL..
I am the chossen 'One' who is clearing her/his own karma.
I am a multi-demensional being who understands the magnitude of the mission here on this planet.
I am a survior and a savior.
I am you and a universe in the stars.
I am the Universal Love that is All that is exsisting .
I am a person sending healing while healing everywhere and in everything <3
I am the all is the Iam in you .

No comments:

Post a Comment