Jul 15, 2011

There are days when sitting and listen, really listen kinda wakes you up..

I hear so MANY people talk about money, why is this so important to people?? It's not an illusion that it smells!! It's not an illusion it has texture, it's not an illusion WE (some) think THEY NEED IT!! Personally I could care less if I had money. Money doesn't show the value thats in MY heart, or does it the more One attains? I'v noticed that there is no need for money it hurts alot of people that have it, and its not spread out evenlly to the THOUSANDS that NEED it!

This observation and listening of complaints I want this I want that really urkes me but it doesn's change my view!! This is not needed here its so foolish to think that manifesting wealth is the ticket to happiness or to attain a higher connection to God. Personally, I'v noticed that those that have less than you are in reality richer in side!! Rich in the ascpect there nicer, more compassionate, as well as (debatable who) respecting . Yes, its all about up bringing but just cause you went from poor to rich does make you better than me or even nicer than me. On the contrary it adds to the selfishness to the indavidual, (all my perspective and opionion) oplogiges if your not liking what I'm saying!

Staying humble and greatful that I DO NOT WANT or NO NEED FOR MONEY TO valudate who I am. In actually whats NEEDED is more Love and laughter and just a little while longer here so I can share my if any "wisdom" . My heart hurts seeing those who are wealthy keep it ALL and give NOT to the dieing and the hungry!! This hurts because how can one sit by and say "hey it's okay God made it this way!" . Sure he did but money who made that, MAN!! To control possible is something they have no control over, that being HUMANS!! We are all human beings on Earth but like God said " On Earth that is in Heaven." I highlly doubt he meant Money!!
Praying for those who think they need money or abundance in the form of money!! I speak from heart here and all though my honesty seems brutal (dont read it then!) Blessings and Love and hapiness along with GOOD HEALTH to those everywhere and in everything.

My heart cries out to heaven the things I see here, and yes I forgive those who have tresspassed against me! My Lord and savior has led me out of temptaion and into the light. The light is as bright as your smile and your laughter . How can I be of service on here, by being me! This is me! I dont need money could careless for it, under a bridge with my health & my happiness that's what I need! The day will come when ALL that is will no longer be and all that will be was what I left as my impression on people. Faith, in my heart that people see and understand my point of view. I pray this place and these people who are yet awakened get it! It's not about MONEY it's about sharing yourself and your love and light and happiness.

There is no other way for me but to just be honest! My opologozes to those who need another pill to swallow because it's to harsh to read my opionion! This process is hard esp. when when seeing soo many croaked people! Next thing that's notice is Love! It's strange how this is All here and I pray God helps everyone in ANY way they need it, healing to everyone and everything is what's needed not with money being thrown at it! With love and peace and love as well as more LOVE!! Love to Love you everyone here even the animals in nature.

In Gods name I pray and cry and pray and cry .
Blessings of good health to you and yours always sent with love,peace,and caring from the onearmedbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment